Monday, October 6, 2008

Feet are made to take you places...not to decorate.

It is the world's biggest cliche that women are obsessed with shoes. I don't know if it's because of my bohemian lifestyle or because I have a hatred of feet but I don't own many shoes. I only own 6 pairs of shoes (1x converse; 1x knee high boots; 1x ankle boots; 1x penny loafers; 2x strappy sandals w. Louis XVI heels).

Sure I love my pair of faux Victorian boots


and I would kill for a pair of Alexander McQueen Union Jack boots


but I seriously don't care about shoes. I mean, my once black monochrome converse turned this weird shade of pukey green because I've never washed them.

I don't get why women spend inordinate amounts of cash on shoes when there are more important things in this world ...

like hats!

I own more hats than pairs of shoes. *^-^*

No comments: